Tuesday, June 25, 2019

Your Place in Heaven


Jesus said to his disciples, "Don't be worried! Have faith in God and have faith in me. There are many rooms in my Father's house. I wouldn't tell you this, unless it was true. I am going there to prepare a place for each of you. After I have done this, I will come back and take you with me. Then we will be together. You know the way to where I am going." Thomas said, "Lord, we don't even know where you are going! How can we know the way?" "I am the way, the truth, and the life!" Jesus answered. "Without me, no one can go to the Father.

John 14:1-6

When Jesus lived on this earth, He was homeless! According to His own words the Lord “didn’t have a place to lay His head!” (Luke 9:58)

I have never been homeless, but I can imagine that it might be a terrifying experience!

Jesus was homeless here on earth, but He will not be homeless in Heaven, and neither will you be a person without an address. You will have a “Place in Heaven,” prepared by Jesus Himself and ready for you when you leave this life. Your room will be in God’s house! And Jesus, who knows your heart better than anyone else is decorating that room just the way you like it! Your room in Heaven will be “perfect in every way!”

All of God’s children will live in the same House!
There is only one way to get a room in God’s House, and that Way is Jesus Himself! When you give your heart to Jesus here on earth, the Word goes out to Jesus to get your room ready in Heaven! I do hope mine has a window, a balcony and a view of the city, the mountains, and the sea!

“Lord Jesus, You are the only way to Heaven and You are making a place ready for all of us who give our hearts to You here on earth! I fall at Your feet here on earth and I will fall before You forever in Heaven. Praise Your Holy Name now and always, Amen!”

No comments:

Post a Comment