Monday, June 17, 2013

Together in Eternity!

Click here to listen to blog

Jesus said to his disciples, “Don't be worried! Have faith in God and have faith in me. There are many rooms in my Father's house. I wouldn't tell you this, unless it was true. I am going there to prepare a place for each of you. After I have done this, I will come back and take you with me. Then we will be together.

John 14:1-3

There will be a special place for you in Heaven. Your room in Heaven will not be just like everybody else's. Right now Jesus is getting your room ready so that when He comes back and gets you everything will be perfect.

If you are a follower of Jesus He has promised to be "with you always," but when He takes you back to Heaven you will be "together" with Jesus.

I once traveled to Africa with a dear friend. He is a seasoned international traveler. When anyone questioned who I was he would simply say "he's with me" and I was invited to go wherever my friend went. Consider the amazing reality that we will travel through eternity together with Jesus! Wherever Jesus goes we will go, and whatever Jesus does we will be right there with Him.

"Thank you Jesus that You are with me today and that Your Holy Spirit is in me. But Lord I do so look forward to the day that we will be TOGETHER IN ETERNITY! What an amazing future You have promised. And may You be praised forever! Amen."

No comments:

Post a Comment