Thursday, July 21, 2011

How Smart is God?

Listen to this blog.

I was still being held prisoner in the courtyard of the palace guards when the Lord told me:
I am the Lord , and I created the whole world. Ask me, and I will tell you things that you don’t know and can’t find out.

Jeremiah 33:1-3

How smart are you? Is your IQ (Intelligence Quotient) above average? Parents like to brag on their children's intelligence. But when the IQ is far above the norm there are usually other problems that make it difficult for the very smart person to get along well in society.

How smart is God? I know that may sound like a silly question, but an honest answer can impact your life in many ways. Almighty God created everything and He knows everything. God doesn't ponder over difficult questions in the cosmos, because God is the author of the answers to all the questions!

Now let's get down to the answer you need to the unsolveable problem in your life. You've tried everything you know to try, maybe even for years and nothing works.

These Words from Jeremiah echo in my ears as they bounce around in my mind, "Ask me, and I will tell you things that you don't know and can't find out." Try it and see what happens.

If you are still not ready to present your "big issue" to God for His wisdom I would challenge you to do this: Randomly pick something about which you are ignorant and ask God to enlighten your mind about it. Then listen for His answer. It just may be the beginning of an amazing dialogue with the Creator!

1 comment:

  1. I was reading some literature on a young woman's testimony of her encounter with Jesus. The woman stated that she was on a 15 day fast and that Jeremiah 33:3 was on her heart. That scripture is on my heart as well, I am truly seekig the Lord to show me great and mighty thongs that I don't know. Great post and God bless you!

    ReplyDelete