Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Hateful Neighbors!

Listen to this blog.

The Lord God said: Someday I will gather the people of Israel from the nations where they are now scattered, and every nation will see that I am holy. The Israelites will once again live in the land I gave to my servant Jacob.

They will be safe and will build houses and plant vineyards. They will no longer be in danger, because I will punish their hateful neighbors. Israel will know that I am the Lord their God.

Ezekiel 28:25-26

About 600 years before Jesus was born the prophet Ezekiel spoke of a time when the people of Israel would be gathered from around the world and brought back to the land of Israel. I was two years old when that very thing happened. The year was 1948 and Israel became a nation once again!

The last part of Ezekiel's prophecy says that Israel's hateful neighbor's will be punished which will remove the danger. That part has not happened yet. So every God fearing person waits for God Himself to remove the threat from Israel's neighbors. Then Israel will know that God is their Lord! What they do with that knowledge is yet to be seen.

How has God protected you in your life? Of course, no one can fully answer that question because no one knows how God works in the life of any man. But you can ask God to show you how He is working for your protection. Every time I see God working for my best interests I am encouraged to trust Him more.

"Lord God, show me your protection today. Let me see the angels sent out to work on my behalf and let me know that You take care of me as Your child. Then even though the storms may rage about me and my hateful neighbors threaten, I will rest peacefully in Your love! Amen."

No comments:

Post a Comment