Thursday, December 22, 2011

The Ultimate White Noise!

Listen to this blog.


“When I turned to see who was speaking to me, I saw seven gold lampstands. There with the lampstands was someone who seemed to be the Son of Man. He was wearing a robe that reached down to his feet, and a gold cloth was wrapped around his chest. His head and his hair were white as wool or snow, and his eyes looked like flames of fire. His feet were glowing like bronze being heated in a furnace, and his voice sounded like the roar of a waterfall.”

Revelation 1:12-15

If you want to hear the roar of a waterfall I would recommend Niagara Falls either in New York or across the border in Canada. If you get close enough to the falls the sound is totally overwhelming. You can talk to someone standing next to you, but you can't do that without deliberate effort.

The voice of Jesus sounds like the roar of a waterfall. The roar of a waterfall is not like the roar of a lion. It is not threatening and it does not bring fear. Instead the roar of a waterfall may be loud, but it is peaceful.

I have a constant ringing in my ears. One of the best ways for me to go to sleep is to listen to white noise, which of course sounds like a waterfall. White noise covers the annoying noise from everywhere else.

The voice of Jesus sounds like a waterfall and is the ultimate White Noise! When you are listening to Jesus and you focus on His voice all of the threatening sounds of this world and even Satan himself are covered by the beauty of the sound of the voice of Jesus.

A little baby quickly learns his mother's voice and is soothed by the sound of it. Learn the Voice of Jesus and let His voice bring peace to your troubled soul!

"Lord, let me hear Your voice today. May the roar of Your voice bring me peace. Cover the voices of the world and of the Enemy with the beautiful sound of Your Words! Let the waterfall of Your Words wash over my soul and put me at rest! Amen!"

No comments:

Post a Comment