Monday, March 4, 2013

God Controls Every Nation

Click here to listen to blog

The Lord All-Powerful has made this promise:

Everything I have planned will happen just as I said.

I will wipe out every Assyrian in my country,

and I will crush those on my mountains.

I will free my people from slavery to the Assyrians.

I have planned this for the whole world, and my mighty arm

controls every nation.

I, the Lord All-Powerful, have made these plans.

No one can stop me now!

Isaiah 14:24-27

In this world of great turmoil and strife it is more than comforting to hear The Lord say "I have planned this for the whole world; and My mighty arm controls every nation."

It is foolish arrogance of rulers, kings and presidents to believe that they can change the destiny of the world by stopping the use of fossil fuels! They are but pawns in the chess game of good and evil and will be controlled by God so that the End of all things is precisely as He predicted it.

Do not fear the rulers. Only fear God who controls every nation on earth!
The final six words of verse 27 of Isaiah 14 are very important. God says "No one can stop me now!"

Those who fight against God will not win. Those who oppose the Creator of the Universe will fail in the end. Those who say "there is no God" are foolish beyond belief.
Remember this: The ride may be rough and even scary, but the one in control never makes a mistake. He will carry you all the way to the end and bring you safely to your home in Heaven.

"Lord Jesus, help me to believe that all this wickedness and evil that I see in the world today exists only because You have allowed it have are using it for Your purpose. I trust you Lord. Help me to trust You more. Amen.”

No comments:

Post a Comment