Monday, September 7, 2015

Before My Next Breath!


The Lord said to Gog: Long ago, I ordered my prophets to warn the people of Israel that someday I would send an enemy to attack them. You, Gog, are that enemy, and that day is coming.   When you invade Israel, I will become furious,   and in my anger I will send a terrible earthquake to shake Israel.  Every living thing on earth will tremble in fear of me—every fish and bird, every wild animal and reptile, and every human. Mountains will crumble, cliffs will fall, and cities will collapse.  I, the Lord, will make the mountains of Israel turn against you. Your troops will be so terrified that they will attack each other.  I will strike you with diseases and punish you with death. You and your army will be pounded with rainstorms, hailstones, and burning sulfur.   I will do these things to show the world that I, the Lord, am holy.

Ezekiel 38:17-23

The world will not end without everyone living on the face of the earth coming to know that God is the Mighty One and that He is indeed the Lord and is Holy! Ever since Creation God has provided men with gentle reminders that He is God and with subtle hints that He is Lord of Heaven and Earth. You can look at nature itself and see the hand of God in everything He created. When you gaze at the Heavens you see His Glory in the stars. The Sun and Moon proclaim the amazing precision of their Creator! But there will come a time when God will reveal His Glory on Earth in a powerful and earthshaking display!

The world and everyone in it will know that God is the Lord!

No one can say for sure when that time will come, but without any doubt I can say that Jesus will come back to this earth!

Right now there are many signs that His coming is very near! Whether or not the things we see now are indeed signs of His imminent return only time will tell.

The best advice is this: Don't procrastinate or put off in any way preparing for the return of Jesus. If your heart is not "right" with Him, then repent and turn back to Jesus, and do it now! No one knows how long it will be before He comes back, but live today as if Jesus were coming back before you take another breath!

"Lord Jesus, I know You will return to this earth, and I hope and pray it will be soon. Help me to be ready for Your return even if it is before I take my next breath! Praise Your Name forever. Amen."

No comments:

Post a Comment