Monday, September 28, 2015

The Thoughts and Ways of Jesus!



Click here to listen to blog 

Turn to the LordHe can still be found.  Call out to God! He is near.  Give up your evil ways and your evil thoughts.  Return to the Lord our God.  He will be merciful and forgive your sins. The Lord says:  “My thoughts and my ways are not like yours. Just as the heavens are higher than the earth,  my thoughts and my ways are higher than yours.

Isaiah 55:6-9

Now is the time to turn to the Lord! There will never be a better time to seek Jesus than this moment! He is near to you right now and is waiting to embrace your heart with His love! You need not travel the world in search of God. Wherever you are, is where He can be found!

You don't need to go to a special country or city to find Jesus! But you must "Call out to God" and "give up your crooked ways and your evil thoughts." Then, because of the Cross of Jesus Christ, He will be merciful and forgive your sins!

Your continual prayer will be that Jesus would show you how to be obedient to His every Word! You will abandon your thoughts and your ways and follow the thoughts and ways of Jesus. Sometimes I hear discussions about which of the Words of Scripture are essential.   The end of those conversations must be that every Word spoken by God requires my obedience!

Listen again to Isaiah 55:6


TURN TO THE LORD!
HE CAN STILL BE FOUND.
CALL OUT TO GOD!
HE IS NEAR.

"Lord Jesus, teach me today how to think like You think and to walk like You walk. I want to live a life that reflects Your Glory to everyone I encounter. Give me the courage to abandon my crooked ways and evil thoughts and to return to You with all my Heart. And may You, Lord Jesus be praised forever. Amen."

No comments:

Post a Comment