Wednesday, September 23, 2015

How Much Does God Love You?


Click here to listen to blog 
I am not praying just for these followers. I am also praying for everyone else who will have faith because of what my followers will say about me.   I want all of them to be one with each other, just as I am one with you and you are one with me. I also want them to be one with us. Then the people of this world will believe that you sent me.   I have honored my followers in the same way you honored me, in order that they may be one with each other, just as we are one.   I am one with them, and you are one with me, so they may become completely one. Then this world's people will know that you sent me. They will know that you love my followers as much as you love me.

John 17:20-23

When Jesus said to God, "You love my followers as much as You love Me." He opened a window into the heart of God that is more than difficult to understand. How can God love me as much as He loves Jesus?

How do you put love on a scale and weigh it? How can you know how long, high, deep and wide love is? I can know that there is no limit to the love that God has for Jesus. And if that is so, then who can put a limit on the love that God has for me?

As a follower of Jesus Christ, God loves you more than you or anyone could ever imagine! His love is like a gushing spring that never runs dry! It is His desire that you be prepared to dwell for Eternity with Jesus as part of the Bride of Christ! You will not be a second class citizen in Heaven. When Jesus shed His Blood on the Cross, the Love of God was poured out on you and on me!

Here is the amazing news of the Gospel of Christ. When you think you know how much God loves you, the real truth is that God love you much more than that!

"Lord Jesus, I truly can't understand that God could love me as much as He loves You! Help me Lord Jesus to love You and to love the Father more today than ever before! And May You be Praised forever! Amen."

No comments:

Post a Comment