Monday, August 20, 2018

It is What Happens!




Every time I think of you, I thank my God.  And whenever I mention you in my prayers, it makes me happy.  This is because you have taken part with me in spreading the good news from the first day you heard about it.  God is the one who began this good work in you, and I am certain that he won't stop before it is complete on the day that Christ Jesus returns.

Philippians 1: 3 - 6

Paul says the Philippians were spreading the good news from the first day they heard it themselves!  There was no “Evangelism Class” that equipped them to preach the Gospel to others.  They just repeated the message to everyone they knew or met!  And they did that starting on Day One of their life as a follower of Jesus.

 If everyone who hears the message of Jesus Christ tells the story of Jesus to two other people,  there will be more than one million hearers before that happens twenty times!  

Everyone who is born of a human mother and father grows up with a strong desire to reproduce.  It is built in to a man to desire the thing that causes new life to come.  

Everyone who is Born of the Spirit desires to see new life come!  Being Born Again happens when your heart is filled with the Spirit of God and you give control completely to Him.  

When you are united with Christ, you will see new life spring forth all around you.  It is what happens!

So, instead of trying to do God’s work in the world, simply be God’s man or woman.  Then you will see the fruit that comes from a serious and eternal relationship with Jesus!  The results will be amazing.


“Lord Jesus, help me to spread the message of Your love for men and women to everyone I meet this day and everyday until You return.  Praise Your Holy and Wonderful Name now and forever.  Amen.”

No comments:

Post a Comment