Thursday, August 2, 2018

Jesus Will Rescue You



Click here to listen to blog

But I trust the LORD God to save me, and I will wait for him to answer my prayer.  My enemies, don't be glad because of my troubles! I may have fallen, but I will get up; I may be sitting in the dark, but the LORD is my light.  I have sinned against the LORD. And so I must endure his anger, until he comes to my defense. But I know that I will see him making things right for me and leading me to the light.

Micah 7: 7 - 9

Are you lost in the woods?   A few minutes ago you knew exactly where you were, but now confusion controls your thoughts.  Every step you take makes things worse.  You may accidentally find the way, but with every passing hour you lose hope of ever finding the path back home!  Then, at some point you give up all hope of being able to go home by your own designs and you stand still and wait for a rescuer.

That is what men do when they look up to Jesus and pray for Him to rescue them.   There is only one way Home that you can find on this earth.  The road to your Eternal Home is Jesus Christ.  He is the Way the Truth and the Life.  He said that no one comes to the Father except through Him.

So if you are burdened, confused, frustrated and overwhelmed with life itself, stand still and call out to Jesus!  He has been waiting for you to give up on everything else and trust Him to Save you!

When you trust Jesus everything in your life will change.  The Fruit of His Spirit will bathe you in character traits that will boggle the minds of people who don't know Jesus.  When God's Power is needed in any situation, He will enable you to display His Glory through your obedience!

If you are lost in the woods of this world, the Perfect Love of Jesus can heal your mind and take away the fear that paralyzes your life.  


"Lord Jesus, I need Your healing for my mind and Your peace in my heart.  I need You to rescue me today and one day take me Home where I can be with You forever.  Amen."


No comments:

Post a Comment