Thursday, August 9, 2018

Sin Justice and Judgement



Click here to listen to blog

But I tell you that I am going to do what is best for you. That is why I am going away. The Holy Spirit cannot come to help you until I leave. But after I am gone, I will send the Spirit to you.  The Spirit will come and show the people of this world the truth about sin and God's justice and the judgment.  The Spirit will show them that they are wrong about sin, because they didn't have faith in me.  They are wrong about God's justice, because I am going to the Father, and you won't see me again.  And they are wrong about the judgment, because God has already judged the ruler of this world.  I have much more to say to you, but right now it would be more than you could understand.

John 16: 7 - 12

Jesus promised to send the Holy Spirit to His followers after He returned to the Father.  Because of the Holy Spirit living in them, Christians can know the way that God wants them to go each day!

But the Holy Spirit also came with a serious message for all those who are not followers of Jesus!  

The Holy Spirit came to indwell Christians but also to show the people of this world the truth about sin, God’s justice and judgment.

He shows the world that they are wrong about all three of these.

A man or woman who does not have faith in Jesus will not be able to see and know the truth about sin, God’s justice or judgement.  All the wisdom and knowledge in this world without faith in Jesus, as my grandmother used to say, simply makes a person an “Educated Fool!”

Turning your heart to Jesus Christ is the missing piece in your Puzzle of Life.

“Lord Jesus, help me today to have faith in You.  Praise Your Holy Name now and forever.  Amen.”


No comments:

Post a Comment