Sunday, February 24, 2013

Extraordinary Day

Click here to listen to blog

You, Lord, are my God!

I will praise you

for doing the wonderful things

you had planned and promised

since ancient times.

Isaiah 25:1

I suppose it has happened to almost everyone. Your father promised to take you somewhere or do something with you and circumstances dictated that he could not keep his promise. And of course there are fathers who make promises and just don't keep them for whatever reason. It is a part of growing up that is very disappointing to say the least.

Many people in this world can't bring themselves to trust God because they could not trust their human father. When your father betrays your trust it is harder to trust God who is your Heavenly Father.

Here is some good news. Everything your earthly father should have been, your Heavenly Father is! God always keeps His promises and He will never, ever let you down or abandon you. God will provide for your every need whether it be spiritual, emotional, or physical.

God has known about you from the Beginning! You were planned and a way for you was prepared. Today is one of the days that God planned for you. If you are still alive on this earth then God has a plan for you today. Every step of the way today ask Him to show you the way and know that He knew about you and this day long before you were even born!

"Lord, show me the place to put my foot today on the path that You put before me. I praise You Lord that You have not only planned my life, but You have planned this day! When I walk with You every day is Extraordinary. Thank You Lord for another one. Amen."

No comments:

Post a Comment