Sunday, February 10, 2013

I Remember Jesus!

Click here to listen to blog

I can’t remember when I saw a tree with leaves of green.

I can’t remember flowers blooming early in the spring.

I can’t remember soft sweet words from someone that I love.

Or fresh warm rain that’s falling down and washing from above.

 

I can’t remember mornings with hope for each new day.

I can’t remember the feeling of not wanting to run away.

I can’t remember roses sent by someone who loves me.

But I remember Jesus who daily sets me free.

 

When I remember Jesus I see Him face to face.

For when I think of Jesus, He’s truly in this place.

My secret smile is Jesus, my peace and joy and rest.

My Jesus is the answer, no matter what the test.

 

I’d rather be in prison with Jesus by my side

Than roam the world without Him with darkness to abide.

I’d rather have no legs at all than walk without my King.

I’d rather be with Jesus and hear the angels sing.

 

With Jesus I can see the trees and all their leaves of green.

With Jesus I can smell the flowers blooming in the spring.

With Jesus I hear soft sweet words from someone that I love.

With Jesus I am gently washed with water from above.

 

If Jesus is not with you, then let Him in today.

You can open up your heart to Him.

No one locks your Lord away.

And then with your sweet Jesus every day will be the best.

He will hide Himself deep in your heart and give you daily rest.

 

Oh please remember Jesus!

No comments:

Post a Comment