Thursday, May 16, 2013

A Pauper Without Jesus

Click here to listen to blog

You claim to be rich and successful and to have everything you need. But you don't know how bad off you really are. You are pitiful, poor, blind, and naked.

Buy your gold from me. It has been refined in a fire, and it will make you rich. Buy white clothes from me. Wear them and you can cover up your shameful nakedness. Buy medicine for your eyes, so you will be able to see.

I correct and punish everyone I love. So make up your minds to turn away from your sins.

Revelation 3:17-19

The man who claims to be rich and in need of nothing in this world is the most deceived of all. If you have available to you everything in this world, and you do not have Jesus Christ, then you are indeed living in extreme poverty.

Without knowing Jesus Christ even the richest man on earth is a pauper. And the man who knows Jesus and has nothing else in the world is a man of untold wealth!

If you are wise you will spend your life getting to know and fellowshipping with Jesus. You will give your heart to Jesus and listen to His every Word!

If you are wise you will buy your Gold, your clothes and your medicine from Jesus. Jesus is everything you need. There has never been a man or woman who depended totally on Jesus and Jesus let them down! It has never happened, and it will not happen with you or me.

"Lord Jesus, I want to be rich, but not in the things of this world. I want to be rich in the things that come from You. I want Your gold, Your covering and Your healing in my life! And Lord, I have made up my mind to turn away from my sins! Amen."

No comments:

Post a Comment