Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Nothing to Worry About!


Click here to listen to blog 
Who can measure the wealth and wisdom and knowledge of God? Who can understand his decisions or explain what he does?  “Has anyone known the thoughts of the Lord or given him advice?  Has anyone loaned something to the Lord that must be repaid?”  Everything comes from the Lord. All things were made because of him and will return to him. Praise the Lord forever! Amen.

Romans 11:33-36
 
The sin of unbelief wells up in my heart when I start to worry about the circumstances of my life!

God is the richest, wisest, and most knowledgeable of all!  With His resources, wisdom and knowledge available to me through His Holy Spirit, why would I ever fret about anything?  The God who is with me has infinitely more money than Bill Gates or Donald Trump.  My God is wiser than a million Solomon's together! God knows everything that could ever be known about everything!  Oh, and I should also mention that God is more powerful than all the energy in the cosmos put together.  You see He is the source of all that energy!

So when I think about who Jesus is, and that He is with me always, I cannot bring myself to worry!  There is no problem that Jesus cannot solve!  There is no conflict that He can't resolve!  So with Jesus I can say I am at peace even when everything around me is falling apart!

But with Jesus in my heart I literally have NOTHING TO WORRY ABOUT!

"Lord Jesus, help me today to think about You and not the things of this world.  The world may be falling apart on every side, but You are my strength and shield inside.  Thank You Lord Jesus that I have nothing to worry about.  May You be praised forever.  Amen."

No comments:

Post a Comment