Tuesday, July 31, 2018

When I Reject God




Then the LORD All-Powerful said: You people are precious to me, and when I come to bring justice, I will protect you, just as parents protect an obedient child. Then everyone will once again see the difference between those who obey me by doing right and those who reject me by doing wrong.
Malachi 3: 17 - 18
Did you know that when you disobey God and do wrong, you are rejecting Him? Sometimes I choose to do something that is not according to God's Will, but don't think of it as "Rejecting God!" When I sin though, I am walking away from God and putting myself in a bad place.
The "close walk" with God that you desire is all about every decision you make today! When you decide to be obedient to God, you move closer to Him. When you choose to disobey, you step away from the Author of your faith!
Jesus did say, "I am with you always," but He did not say that we would always be with Him!
Jesus is not telling us just to speak the words that we accept Him! He wants us to be obedient to His every desire. Then my heart will be His and He will guide my every step!
"Lord Jesus, help me to be obedient to You in everything I do today. Praise Your Holy Name now and forever. Amen."

No comments:

Post a Comment