Saturday, March 24, 2012

Now I See!

Listen to this blog.

When the queen of Sheba saw the wisdom of Solomon, as well as the palace he had built, the food on his table, the seating of his officials, the attending servants in their robes, the cupbearers in their robes and the burnt offerings he made at the temple of the Lord, she was overwhelmed.

She said to the king, "The report I heard in my own country about your achievements and your wisdom is true. But I did not believe what they said until I came and saw with my own eyes. Indeed, not even half the greatness of your wisdom was told me; you have far exceeded the report I heard. How happy your people must be! How happy your officials, who continually stand before you and hear your wisdom!

2 Chronicles 9:3-7

The Queen of Sheba would understand what it will be like when we stand before God Almighty and see for ourselves His wisdom and the greatness of His kingdom. We cannot even imagine how great God is! Like the Queen we will be overwhelmed with the awesomeness of everything we see, hear, touch, taste, and feel when we come into His presence.

Every question will have the perfect and totally complete answer. Every desire will be gloriously and righteously fulfilled. Fear will be swallowed up in complete trust and the unknown will melt in the knowledge that flows from the Father.

Then will come the recognition of all the things that we never considered here on earth. Your heart will almost burst with gasps of "I see, I see, Now I see perfectly!" Set your heart on being there and say no everyday to the sin that so easily besets you. Live today as if this is the day you will be ushered into the presence of God! Then you will see everything!

No comments:

Post a Comment