Sunday, March 18, 2012

This is Wash Day!

Listen to this blog.

Then I was told:

I am coming soon! And when I come, I will reward everyone for what they have done.

I am Alpha and Omega, the first and the last, the beginning and the end.

God will bless all who have washed their robes. They will each have the right to eat fruit from the tree that gives life, and they can enter the gates of the city.

Revelation 22:12-14

When I was a kid I think Friday was "Wash Day." It was before the day of electric dryers so my mother would hang the clothes outside on the line or on racks in the house if it was rainy or too cold outside.

My mother was allergic to almost everything so she was very careful to wash our clothes only in "Ivory Snow" soap which was claimed to be "99 and 44 one hundredth percent pure." I sometimes wonder what that tiny impurity was in Ivory Soap, but I digress.

When it comes to life itself, everyday is "Wash Day." It is time to wash your robe in the Blood of the Lamb. Unlike Ivory Snow, the Blood of Jesus is 100 per cent pure and will take all the sin stains off of your life.

Over the years my wife and I have learned which detergents don't do a good job of washing clothes.  And when it comes to the sin stains on your heart there are so many claims of ways to rid your life of guilt, but only One Way remains effective. Only when your heart and life is washed in the Blood of the Lamb will you be clean and ready for Heaven.

No comments:

Post a Comment