Thursday, February 13, 2014

Last Man to Come to Jesus!

Click here to listen to blog.

The Lord says:

“My thoughts and my ways

are not like yours.

Just as the heavens

are higher than the earth,

my thoughts and my ways

are higher than yours.

“Rain and snow fall from the sky.

But they don't return

without watering the earth

that produces seeds to plant

and grain to eat.

That's how it is with my words.

They don't return to me

without doing everything

I send them to do.”

Isaiah 55:8-11

The President of the United States did not realize that the camera's were rolling when he said(this is a paraphrase), "That's the thing about being President, I can do whatever I want to do!" This statement caused a firestorm of comment from those who want to remind the President that he is not God and that he can only do what the Constitution of the United States gives him the power to do.

But God is not the President and is not limited by the Constitution. When God speaks a Word it will be accomplished. God can do whatever He wants to do!

So why has God not ended the conflict of Good and Evil and stopped this painful and bloody war? He has not because He knows that there is someone who will turn his or her heart to Him today! The task of bringing men to Jesus is not complete and He will not "end it all" until they are all in the sheep pen.

That is indeed the urgency of evangelism. Who will be the last man saved? Who will bow down before Jesus and then open the door for Jesus' return? Although we have the free will to accept of reject Jesus, He knows who will turn to Him and He knows who will be the last one to come!

It may be you! If you have not turned your heart to Jesus Christ, He may be waiting for you to come to Him so He can bring everything to a final conclusion on this earth.

"Lord Jesus, until You come may I have the high privilege of bringing others to You. And may I see men and women turn their hearts to You until the last one comes and You return. Praise Your Name. Amen."

No comments:

Post a Comment