Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Truth is Born by God's Word!



Click here to listen to blog 

I offer you my heart, Lord God, and I trust you.   Don’t make me ashamed or let enemies defeat me.  Don’t disappoint any of your worshipers, but disappoint all deceitful liars.  Show me your paths and teach me to follow; guide me by your truth and instruct me. You keep me safe, and I always trust you.

Psalm 25:1-5

Trusting anyone means that you fully believe that they will do what they have promised.  If someone has proven themselves to be a person who tells lies then trusting that person would be foolish and even reckless.

God can be trusted.  His Word is more certain than anything in the entire universe and beyond.  When God says a thing you can bet your life that it will be as He has said.

You see, not only does God's Word reveal the truth about everything, but His Word Creates the truth! 

When God declares that something is, then everything in the Cosmos conforms itself to God's Word and a Truth is Born!  The very definition of the Word of God is TRUTH!

"Lord Jesus, give me the wisdom to believe and trust every Word that comes from God.  And may You Jesus be praised forever.  Amen."

No comments:

Post a Comment