Saturday, January 31, 2015

His Blood on My Door!

Click here to listen to blog

When you eat the meal, be dressed and ready to travel. Have your sandals on, carry your walking stick in your hand, and eat quickly. This is the Passover Festival in honor of me, your Lord.  That same night I will pass through Egypt and kill the first-born son in every family and the first-born male of all animals. I am the Lord, and I will punish the gods of Egypt.  The blood on the houses will show me where you live, and when I see the blood, I will pass over you. Then you won't be bothered by the terrible disasters I will bring on Egypt.

Exodus 12:11-13

The Passover Meal which is still celebrated by Jews today began on the night that the Angel of Death went through the land of Egypt and killed every "first born" son. The exception to this great sorrow in the land was those houses that had the blood of the lamb on the door post. When the Lord saw the blood of the lamb, the Death Angel did not go in that house and no one died!

Today, the Passover is happening every day and all over the world! But this Passover is about the Lamb of God who takes away the sins of the world. Jesus is the Lamb and the door to your heart is where God looks for the Blood of Jesus! Without the Blood of the Lamb of God on the Doorposts of your heart, you will surely die and be separated from Jesus in Hell forever!

This is a good day to do a "Door Check" of your heart! Look and confirm that the Blood Jesus is there for all to see. If someone comes to your house and sees blood on the door, I'm sure they will want you to tell them about it. And when they ask, tell them it is the Blood of Jesus!

"Lord Jesus, thank You for letting me put Your blood on the door to my heart! May all those who knock on my door know that I am protected by the Blood of Jesus! May You be praised forever. Amen."

No comments:

Post a Comment