Monday, October 28, 2013

Revival of One!

Click here to listen to blog
Without guidance from God law and order disappear, but God blesses everyone who obeys his Law.

Proverbs 29:18 

A nation without guidance from God is like a giant airplane with no pilot. It may look impressive, have powerful engines and even be the wonder of all the world, but when God is removed it is doomed to crash. The reason is simple: "Without guidance from God law and order disappear."

When law and order are replaced by chaos the end of the story is never a pretty one!  When a nation calls on and honors God and seeks His guidance blessings begin to flow like great rivers! But when any people decide that God must either share His place in their national life with other gods, or must be removed all together, then the rule of law and the peace that comes from an ordered society disappear!

The solution to the problem of national turmoil, no matter where in the world you are is for the people of your land to turn their hearts to Jesus Christ! When men and women turn their hearts to Jesus things around them change. Revivals are never commanded from above.

Revivals begin when a man or woman opens his eyes and sees God, and God pours out His blessings! That firm assurance of the reality of God makes every breath and every heart beat an opportunity to fall down and worship! I cannot declare that a revival will cover the earth, but I can seek God with all my heart, repent of my sins and trust Him for a revival in my heart! A revival of one may not change the world, but it will change me. I will be filled with Peace and Joy and my steps will be ordered of the Lord. I will not be shaken by the chaos that is churning all around, but I will stand firm and secure as I rest in His arms!

"Lord Jesus, send revival to this world, but until the world is ready to receive it, send revival today to my heart! I fall down Jesus at Your feet and wait for Your sweet voice to speak Words for today. Amen."









No comments:

Post a Comment