Saturday, October 12, 2013

Everyone Will Bow Down!

Click here to listen to blog

“I invite the whole world

to turn to me and be saved.

I alone am God!

No others are real.

I have made a solemn promise,

one that won't be broken:

Everyone will bow down

and worship me.

They will admit that I alone

can bring about justice.

Everyone who is angry with me

will be terribly ashamed

and will turn to me.”

Isaiah 45:22-24

When all is said and done, everyone who is alive at that time or has ever lived will bow down and worship God! Some will bow down with great joy and some will bow down with great shame! But everyone will know that God Almighty is the only God and that Jesus Christ is indeed the Savior of mankind!


If you are now a follower of Jesus Christ then you have bowed before the Father many times and certainly continue to bow before Him. If you don't know Jesus now then you will see clearly who He is and you will bow before Him before you enter Hell! No one will go to Hell wondering how they ended up in that place.


Forget about whether or not the Christians you know are hypocrites. All that matters in your life is that you fall down and worship God now before it is too late!


There will come a moment in history when everything here on this earth will come to a sudden and abrupt conclusion. Then you will fall down and worship Him, but it will be too late.


"Lord Jesus give me the courage today to call men to repent and turn their hearts to You. And Lord, help me to bow before You now so that I will already be on my knees when You come! And may You be praised forever! Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment