Wednesday, June 15, 2011

The Road to Hell!

“Christ Jesus our Lord was very kind to me. He has greatly blessed my life with faith and love just like his own.
‘Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners.’ This saying is true, and it can be trusted. I was the worst sinner of all!”
I Timothy 1:14-15
There are two great songs that speak of the most majestic and mysterious quality of God:
"The Love of God is dearer far than tongue or pen could ever tell!" and "Jesus loves me, this I know, for the Bible tells me so."
You know you are coming to know God when you can love the undeserving and unlovely. Your enemies become the objects of your love. When you ask God to forgive even those who would crucify you, you can be sure that His love is blossoming in your heart.
Paul the apostle was the enemy of Jesus and even describes himself as the "worst sinner of all." But Jesus met Paul on the road to Hell and blinded him with the light of truth!
If you are an enemy of Jesus and you have ever even wondered if there was any truth in the story of Jesus then ask Jesus to meet you on the road and show you the light of truth. Jesus will not force you to follow Him, but He does want you to know the reality of what you're rejecting if you continue to oppose Him.
"Jesus, meet me on the road to Hell so I can see clearly and know what I am doing!"

No comments:

Post a Comment