Monday, November 28, 2011

Ready to Quit?

Listen to this blog.


If you are tired from carrying heavy burdens, come to me and I will give you rest. Take the yoke I give you. Put it on your shoulders and learn from me. I am gentle and humble, and you will find rest.

This yoke is easy to bear, and this burden is light.

Matthew 11:28-30 

Have you ever been ready to quit? Maybe it was your job. You are tired of the hassle and the games you have to play to do well. Maybe it is life itself. It just seems too hard to handle. You are overwhelmed by the pressures and problems and don't know where to turn.

Well, you know His name. It is Jesus and He is standing ready to help those who about to give up. Jesus is not a figment of someone's imagination and He not the "religious" icon that most people think He is. Jesus wants to move in to your heart and literally live there with you. Jesus wants to be your constant companion and friend. He will show you things no one else could ever show you and Jesus will give you peace in your life.

When Jesus is in your heart you are like a man with a pocket full of one hundred dollar bills. When you are just "religious" it is nothing but Monopoly money.

People who pretend to have Jesus in their hearts are sadly disappointed when they bring out the Monopoly money and try to buy something with it.

"OK, Lord I'm finished. Everything and everyone else has failed me. I don't know where to turn, but I want to know if You are real. Jesus if You are real, let me know it. Let me see You and touch the truth of what You are all about!"

If you are ready to quit this life, Jesus is ready to help you start a New Life with Him!

No comments:

Post a Comment