Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Crucified With Christ!

Listen to this blog.

I have been crucified with Christ and I no longer live, but Christ lives in me. The life I now live in the body, I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me.
Galatians 2:20

Who demanded the crucifixion of Jesus? It was not the murderers, thieves, adulterers and the like. It was the very religious people who were highly offended by Jesus. They could not stand His honesty and His words were bold and convicting.

Here is a difficult truth. If you are living like Jesus in this world you will offend the religious people more than anyone else. Jesus didn't condemn sinners, but He did lash out at the "Scribes and Pharisees." He called them hypocrites.

So here is a word of encouragement. If your accusers themselves claim to be religious, then you may be really walking in the steps of Jesus.

Jesus went to the Cross for the Joy that was to come, and it did. If you are hanging on the Cross remember it is the only path to truly share in the Joy of Jesus!

When you are crucified with Christ, the miracle of the Cross touches your life in a way that it never could when you are simply standing by at the foot of the Cross.

The pinnacle of fellowship with Jesus is on the Cross!

No comments:

Post a Comment