Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Jesus Loves Me!

Listen to this blog.


If God says his chosen ones are acceptable to him, can anyone bring charges against them? Or can anyone condemn them? No indeed! Christ died and was raised to life, and now he is at God’s right side, speaking to him for us.  Can anything separate us from the love of Christ? Can trouble, suffering, and hard times, or hunger and nakedness, or danger and death?

It is exactly as the Scriptures say, “For you we face death all day long. We are like sheep on their way to be butchered.”

In everything we have won more than a victory because of Christ who loves us. I am sure that nothing can separate us from God’s love—not life or death, not angels or spirits, not the present or the future, and not powers above or powers below. Nothing in all creation can separate us from God’s love for us in Christ Jesus our Lord!

Romans 8:33-39

The love of Christ for me is more powerful than all my sin and the hordes of Satan who insist that I deserve Hell with them. The love of Jesus holds me tightly to His heart and will not let me go. Like a child who knows the embrace of his mother and father, but cannot understand the depth of their love for him, I feel the embrace of Jesus but I really have no idea how much He loves me!

I believe the depth of God's love for us will be one of the most amazing revelations in Heaven. Until we fall on our faces before Him and look into His eyes the reality of Jesus is only a shadow and a mist. But then, we will know Jesus in a way that words cannot describe.

And old church song declared that if all the oceans were filled with ink and you used it all to write a description of the Love of God you would not complete the task.
 
May the theme song of my life be this: Jesus Loves me, this I know!

No comments:

Post a Comment